Oct 7-11, 2018, in Chattanooga TN –
Transforming Transportation Training
Each year NTTD highlights innovative training policies, programs and technologies that serve the unique needs of the transportation community, bringing together DOT staff and trainers, LTAP personnel, and national training resource experts from federal, university and private sector organizations. Members of the transportation training community exchange ideas about training innovations and resources, develop collaborative relationships and networks, and learn from leading experts in the field.
Registration is open! This year NTTD has several new registration options, including a discount if more than one person from your organization registers for the conference. As trainers and networkers, we know of the added value when more than one member of an organization attends meetings and can work together, during and after the conference. Register today! Our colleagues at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville are managing registration to keep it secure and efficient.
Thanks to our sponsors, a limited amount of scholarship aid funds are available to help defray the registration cost and/or travel costs for interested participants who otherwise would not be able to attend the conference due to severe financial constraints. As funds are limited, please only apply if funds will make a decisive difference in you being able to attend or not. There is no deadline, but all requests will be evaluated as they are received, and funds are limited.
Conference location & accommodations:
Room Reservations are now open.
Book your group rate for National Transportation Training Directors 2018
Enjoy Discounted Lyft Rides – We’ve partnered with Lyft to offer exclusive ride discounts to the NTTD Annual Conference! Save 10% off 3 rides to or from the NTTD Annual Conference with code NTTD2018.
Confirmed Presentations and Workshops for 2018
- TDOT’s Reconnect Program: Advancing workers with no Post-secondary education experience (TDOT staff)
- Cooperation Pays: LTAP & DOT Training Program models for cooperation and coordination (LTAP presenters from CT, KY, ND, and others)
- Tech in the Classroom for Learner Engagement (Garrett Wheat LADOT)
- Video Content Management for Training Support (TDOT)
- Planning and Training for a Successful Future -Advancement & Leadership (Maxine Wheeler, ALDOT)
- From Presenter to Trainer workshop (with the National Highway Institute)
- Supporting Emerging Leaders: Refresh your approach to organizational leadership training (Christine Hetzel, VTAOT; Tony Loomer, ITD)
- State Sharing – a state-by-state overview of new innovations & practices
NEW this year, half-day workshops
Thank you to our sponsors!
Exhibits & Displays –
Learning Management Systems